Tuesday 21 June 2011

"Hats"

This weeks Sunday Stampers theme is Hats. I had great difficulty with this one! I used my Mad Hatter stamps from Alice in Wonderland.The background has tea pots & cups and saucers stamped lightly with black Stazon then the edges distressed with Victorian Velvet.I coloured the Mad Hatter with Smooch inks and distressed the edges of those with Stormy Sky. I had an old Stampin Up set that contained the "hatty birthday" words ( Hels let her hubby choose this theme... I hope she doesn't do it again!...sorry Grim..)

1 comment:

Hels Sheridan said...

lol... Grim will always chose a theme that is close to his passion... Luton Town FC... and their nickname... the Hatters rofl Loving your card... oh and CONGRATS.. I spied something on the Simon Says Stamp & Show blog ;o)) Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x