Wednesday 6 July 2011

Very Big Tag....( writing)

Hi everybody,For this weeks Sunday Stampers challenge "Writing" I thought I could finally use the long stamp off the Tim Holtz Stuff To Say stamp set,so I made an extended tag. The only problem I had then was the lack of a long enough acrylic block to stamp it!! but guess what?... it fits nicely and sticks to the back of a steel ruler!! I thought I was very clever or has someone else thought of doing this?




I used gloss card with alcohol inks( Butterscotch & Sailboat Blue)for the background then Stazon to stamp the words.I then re stamped and cut some of the words out.The tag has been distressed with Wild Honey (love that), Walnut Ink  &Vintage Photo.I added some of Tim Holtz tissue tape & one of the new pen nibs.
I probably won't get to do next weeks challenge as I am off to a retreat in Dwellingup for FIVE days to do an altered book being taught by Nina Bagley.. can't wait!! I'll share on my return.

No comments: