Friday 28 October 2011

Too Long!

Hi Everyone.... that's if anyone is still following!
I think my mojo is back.... it's been on long service leave! I was begining to think I'd been totally abandoned.
I'm going to start with showing you the next instalment of  my painting course.


We are working with a limited range of colours but I love the mix of the blues & rusty shades....this won't suprise anyone who knows me! It was time to add some dimension & texture using a heavy gel medium which takes 24 hrs to dry.... very frustrating as all you want to do is keep going!


 When I'd finished this one I thought I'd try a venture of my own( getting quite daring!!)
I know we're heading into our summer but I wanted to do something a bit wintery....sorry you guys in good old Blighty as it's coming into Winter there!!





I'm quite pleased withis one!
Anyway I'm off to do Sunday Stampers now before it closes.

No comments: